“I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the LEEF certificate of recognition awarded to me by your family. After a brutal two weeks of AP and STAAR testing, it was just the reminder I needed of why I’m really here! It means so much to me that you took the time to honor me in this way. I look forward to continuing to work with your family in the coming years.” Vandegrift High School Counselor
Now more than ever, Leander ISD staff would be happy to receive your messages of encouragement and support. Show your appreciation for the excellent work and dedication throughout the 2019-20 school year by participating in the LEEF Staff Recognition Campaign. For a $20 donation, LEEF will award your selected teacher(s), coaches or administrators with a power bank (portable charger), a personal thank you note from you with the donation to LEEF made in their honor, and a personalized certificate of appreciation.
The Recognition Form is now closed. Thank You for supporting Leander ISD staff!
Recognition Form Instructions:
- Select the red “Recognition Form” button above.
- Select the blue “Register” button.
- Enter your contact information at the top of the form.
- Enter the recipient’s information in the following boxes.
- To recognize multiple LISD staff members in one transaction, select the blue “Save” button, then “Add Another Registrant” on the next page. When completing your 2nd, 3rd, etc registration form, select the checkbox option “I am registering someone other than myself who does not have an email address.”
Honorees will be presented with their certificates and personalized notes during Teacher Appreciation Week (May 4-8). Your gift of a LEEF power bank (or Hand & Stone service for the first 100 staff members who are recognized) will either be mailed or distributed when we can come together again.