The Leander Educational Excellence Foundation (LEEF) created the Collaborative Grant program to provide resources for innovations impacting a LISD program, entire campuses, an academic department, or a grade level that have the potential to significantly impact student achievement.
- To be eligible for this funding, your project must directly impact:
- a Leander ISD program, a grade level within a campus, and/or subject area within a campus
- Applications will be accepted from:
- a whole campus, a group of teachers at a campus (e.g. grade level or integrated team), a group of teachers or administrators from different campuses, or a Central Office administrator
- Applicant(s) review FAQ’s prior to submission.
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com or call 512.570.0027
Award of Funds:
- Funding of up to $5,000 will be awarded per recipient.
- The size and number of awards will be determined by the amount of funds allocated by the Leander Educational Excellence Foundation.
- Each eligible application will be reviewed by a group of judges representing the Leander Educational Excellence Foundation and Leander ISD. After reviewing the applications, the grant review committee will determine whether to fully fund, partially fund, or deny funds for the project.
- Funds must be expended within twelve months of being awarded the grant. Unused funds will return to LEEF.
- District procurement policies must be followed. Additionally, items that may be available through district, state, or federal funding will not be considered.
Reporting and Evaluation:
- A grant report must be submitted within 30 days of completing the project.
- The recipients of each funded project may be requested to appear in impact videos, share photos as well as speak at public events regarding the impact of your award.